[OpenSIPS-Users] mid_registrar work arround

volga629 at networklab.ca volga629 at networklab.ca
Tue Aug 14 13:38:59 EDT 2018

Hello Ben,
Do you mean for this

modparam("cfgutils", "varset", "init=i:1")
modparam("cfgutils", "varset", "gw=s:sip:11.11.11.11;transport=tcp")

or this

modparam("cfgutils", "shvset", "debug=i:1")
modparam("cfgutils", "shvset", "pstngw=s:sip:10.10.10.10")

in my case will be something like

modparam("cfgutils", "shvset", "vip1=s:192.168.10.100")
modparam("cfgutils", "shvset", "vip2=s:192.168.10.101")
modparam("cfgutils", "shvset", "vip3=s:192.168.10.102")

If vip relocated to antother node meaning on live node 1 will be two
vip's ( example node 3 fail then it relocate ip address to node 1)
How I can determine which  vip ip address should be in use.

volg629