[OpenSIPS-Users] Add Contact parameters

Jeff Pyle jeff at ugnd.org
Tue Aug 14 08:32:42 EDT 2018

Hello,

Is it possible to add a parameter to the Contact header as a message passes
through the proxy?  Specifically I need to add at least one parameter to
the Contact user.  I realize this isn't as simple as it seems on the
surface since it would probably have to be managed on every message passing
through the proxy, not unlike how the uac_replace_from() manages changing
the From header.

In my application completely rewriting the Contact header topology_hiding()
style is fine as well as long as I can manipulate the new parameters at the
time of the initial INVITE.

Regards,
Jeff