[OpenSIPS-Users] Multiple IPs

Alexander Perkins alexanderhenryperkins at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 23:21:43 EDT 2018

Hi All.  Currently, I am using OpenSIPs on AWS without issues (NAT
environment).  I have it configured as follows (I have removed the real IP
and replaced it with 1.2.3.4):

listen=udp:eth0:5060

advertised_address="1.2.3.4"
alias="1.2.3.4"
advertised_port=5060

What I would like to do is add multiple public IPs to this box (which AWS
allows this).  My question is as follows:

If I add another interface, let's say eth1, how will OpenSIPs know which IP
to advertise?  I don't see a way of telling OpenSIPS- Hey, if the request
comes in on eth0, then advertise public IP 1.2.3.4.  But, if a request
comes in on eth1, then advertise public IP 5.6.7.8.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex