[OpenSIPS-Users] Using LetsEncrypt certs with v2.4

Vlad Patrascu vladp at opensips.org
Wed Aug 8 11:18:17 EDT 2018

Hi John,

You conclusion about the modparam provisioning is not completely
accurate. If you don't have any modparam statements in your script, the
default preset values are only used as a backup for the default domains.
And this is necessary in case you don't define the default domains in
the database. So in this case, in order to always have some settings for
the default domains, we do a fallback to the preset values.

As such, if you do have a default client and server domain defined in
the DB and no modparam statements, no script provisioning should be
taken into account.

Regards,

Vlad Patrascu
OpenSIPS Developer