[OpenSIPS-Users] drouting module in opensips 2.4

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Aug 8 06:15:45 EDT 2018

Hi Kirill,

Starting with 2.4 there is a change in how the initial load is done by
drouting (and other modules). If previously the the initial load was
part of the module init sequence (and delaying the whole opensips init
with this load), now the load is done after the init sequence, so
opensips can start (and detach from console) without waiting for the
module to do the initial data load.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/