[OpenSIPS-Users] Using LetsEncrypt certs with v2.4

Vlad Patrascu vladp at opensips.org
Tue Aug 7 07:55:41 EDT 2018

Hi John,

You are probably looking over the documentation for the wrong OpenSIPS
version. The issues that you've mentioned appear in the 2.2 docs.

The 2.4 docs should mostly cover your questions, but nevertheless:

a) The domain field is only an identifier for the virtual TLS domain,
but for default domains, indeed there is a special value, 'default'.

b) * address - same meaning as the IP:port part of the 'server_domain'
parameter

     * type - TLS client(1) or server(2) domain and 0 for defining both
a client and server default domain with the same attributes

     * crl_check_all - check all files in the 'crl_dir'

     * crl_dir - path to directory containing Certificate Revocation Lists

c) Both DB and script domains can be defined at the same time, but they
should be seen as different sets of domains, so you should set a
modparam only for a script defined domain.

The blob database fields indeed should contain the contents of the
certificates.

Regards,

Vlad Patrascu
OpenSIPS Developer