[OpenSIPS-Users] Using LetsEncrypt certs with v2.4

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Aug 1 09:24:25 EDT 2018

Hi Ryan,

The tls certificates are provisioned in OpenSIPs via the tls_mgm module:
     http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/tls_mgm.html

The certs can be defined inline in cfg or via DB - see
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/tls_mgm.html#idp2796016

And this is the DB schema :
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Install-DBSchema-2-4#AEN9619

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018