[OpenSIPS-Users] MySQL Insert Statement

Alexander Perkins alexanderhenryperkins at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 19:24:03 EDT 2018

Hi.  I've been trying to figure out how to insert a statement into MySQL
from the opensips.cfg file and I am having a hard time.  Basically, I am
checking the userblacklist and would like to insert into a MySQL table when
that number is attempted.  Is that possible?  I've already successfully
loaded the db_mysql module.  Here's the line I am referring to:

        if (check_blacklist("BlackList"))
                sl_send_reply("403", "Forbidden");
                #I would like to have something here like INSERT INTO
Attempts(User) Value($rU)
        exit;

Any help is appreciated,
Alex