[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 2.5 and fraud module

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Apr 12 06:49:29 EDT 2018

Hi Denis,

The fraud detection module has no such mechanism, currently. We could
invent some variables such as $frd_last_warn, $frd_last_crit,
$frd_first_warn, $frd_first_crit. They would output a UNIX timestamp. If
there were no warnings during the current interval, the timestamp value
would be 0. Can't think of anything better now - you can polish this
idea and open up a pull request if you want.

How many users do you have? The "cachedb_local" offers a fast and
configurable hash implementation. Why wouldn't it be a good solution in
order to store/fetch the above-mentioned timestamps for each of your users?

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com