[OpenSIPS-Users] xlog adding information to output

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Fri Apr 6 15:58:09 EDT 2018

Hi,

Yet another question. ☺

We use the json module to structure our output to and then print using xlog. Our log consumer processes the json format and can process and index our logs.

It appears that in 2.x the xlog module now always prepends a date string and the process number before every log. This is causing the logs to not be valid json format and they are not parsed properly by our consumer.

I know that OpenSIPS’ internal logs always print in this format with the date and process number in front. Was this an intentional change to make xlog print this way as well? Can it be disabled in any way?

I’m pretty sure I remember someone else asking about this not too long ago but I couldn’t find the thread in the archive.

Thanks,
Ben Newlin