[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 2.5 and fraud module

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Apr 4 08:11:45 EDT 2018

Did OpenSIPS crash or restart between 0:25 - 3:20? I double checked, and
"total_calls" cannot be reset in another way.

Another possibility is that the code sees GMT time. Since Москва is on
GMT+3, this may well explain the situation: first calls were placed
around 21:25 GMT, then the "total calls" limit was hit. At 0:00, the
counters were reset, so another 29 calls successfully passed through
starting with 0:20.

Let's keep an eye out for the "total calls" metric during normal hours,
for a couple of days, so we confirm the above hypothesis (or not).

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer