[OpenSIPS-Users] register to a sip server

Atux Atux atuxnull at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 01:46:26 EDT 2018

Thanks a lot for the answers. I am have a couple of providers that offers
sip trunks in the format:
username, password, domain, did
john, whateverpass, sip.domaina.com,00498970043400-9
tuxies, mypass, sip.domainb.com,0049394563400-9

my extensions in the LAN are in the format 1XXX and i would like to route
incoming outgoing the following scheme
00498970043400 ->1000
00498970043401 ->1001
00498970043402 ->1002
00498970043403 ->1003
00498970043404 ->1004
00498970043405 ->1005
00498970043406 ->1006
00498970043407 ->1007
00498970043408 ->1008
00498970043409 ->1009

0049394563400 ->1010
0049394563401 ->1011
0049394563402 ->1012
0049394563403 ->1013
0049394563404 ->1014
0049394563405 ->1015
0049394563406 ->1016
0049394563407 ->1017
0049394563408 ->1018
0049394563409 ->1019

this is the incoming/outgoing that i would like to setup, please.