[OpenSIPS-Users] Need help regarding avpops db connections

Dipteshkumar Patel diptesh.patel at ecosmob.com
Mon Sep 25 10:37:35 EDT 2017

Hello Sir,

I am using opensips version 2.3.1 and mariadb-server-5.5.52-1

In which I have configured dispatcher, dialog, avpops , rtpproxy and
permissions module to use database connection.
Opensips has 16 children.

And Yes, I am using async db queries in avpops.

I have noticed that as and when I increase CPS the idle DB connections are
increasing mainly for avpops module. And those connections are not getting
disconnected until restart opensips.

Please help me out to resolve this as at some point it leads to Too Many
Connections.

Looking forward for your kind help.

Thanks in advance.