[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips crash

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Sep 21 05:44:28 EDT 2017

Hi Denis,

Not sure if there is something we can do about in OpenSIPS. As we see,
in frame 2:

#2  0x00007f3622d9a1e7 in rc_read_config (filename=0x1bc83b0
"/etc/radiusclient-ng/radiusclient.conf") at config.c:457

opensips triggers the libradius for reading the config file (for
radius). And there is only one parameter, the name of the radius config
file.

The crash is inside the libradius without having opensips to pass any
wrong data. So the bug is in the libradius.

Does the /etc/radiusclient-ng/radiusclient.conf file exists ?

How did you install the libradius ?