[OpenSIPS-Users] RV: Very Strange Case

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Tue Sep 19 09:15:40 EDT 2017

Do you have handling in error_route to capture parsing errors? You only provided a picture of a trace display, not the actual messages, so it is not possible to tell if the message is legit. If it is the exact same message being dropped every time, it is likely the message is misformatted.

Ben Newlin