[OpenSIPS-Users] Intercepting a 302 response and dispatching an INVITE to a new destination set

Blagovest Buyukliev blagovest at voipfone.co.uk
Thu Sep 7 13:08:55 EDT 2017

Which functions need to be used for that?

The current routing logic is roughly what's listed below and the problematic issues are commented.

How can it be modified to accomplish what you've described?

route {
    loose_route();
    record_route();
    t_on_failure("initial_request");
    t_relay();

    # We are okay here, the initial INVITE is passed to a local server.
}

onreply_route {
    if ($rs == 302) {
        # The 302 is caught here, but we are pretty much handicapped to do anything in this block.
        # The response is passed back to the external network, which is undesired.
    }
}

failure_route[initial_request] {
    # How can we arrive here right upon the receipt of the 302, not in onreply_route?
}