[OpenSIPS-Users] how to handle nat with mid registrar

Aqs Younas aqsyounas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 07:48:23 EDT 2017

Yes, i had tried it but i was getting error like this.

ERROR:mid_registrar:overwrite_all_contact_hostports: SCRIPT BUG - second
attempt to change URI Contact
ERROR:mid_registrar:mid_reg_req_fwded: failed to overwrite Contact URI

This is what I found in archive.
http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/nathelper-and-mid-register-td7608807.html#a7608826

Any workaround for this?

Thanks.