[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips stops forward requests after 3 times register failed

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Oct 26 06:00:05 EDT 2017

Hi Tali,

Do you see any errors/warning in the log when the 401 is handled ? If
you say that the test is ok if you wait/eliminate the first set of
tests, I would say that there is something wrong with the testing setup
and you get some "interferences" between the 2 sets of tests (maybe at
the TCP connection layer or at the SIP layer).