[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem with t_relay()

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Oct 17 05:19:37 EDT 2017

Hi Dragomir,

The udp_port parameter in the proto_udp module changes the default UDP
port (normally UDP) for *all* UDP related operations, like listening and
sending.

If you want to change only the listening port for UDP (without globally
affecting the default UDP port), simply use the port option in the
"listen" statement, like
         listen=udp:OpenSIPS_IP:2010

I will improve the docs on the udp_port for a better explanation.