[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP Registrations with many PBX's

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Oct 13 09:36:56 EDT 2017

Hi Jonathan,

Yes, you can have OpenSIPS configured to simply forward the REGISTER
requests to some destinations you decide via scripting.

Also, you may take a look at the mid_registrar module
(http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.3.x/mid_registrar.html) -
this may help you reduce the registration load on the PBX side.