[OpenSIPS-Users] Question about script variables

Denys Pozniak denys.pozniak at crazycall.com
Thu Nov 23 07:13:48 EST 2017

Hello!

I am newbie in OpenSIPS and probably my question is stupid, but I could not
sleep without correct answer :)
In the book *Building Telephony Systems with OpenSIPS Second Edition* I
found next part (p. 97):

*The script variables*
*As the name indicates, these variables are strictly bound to the scripting
routes. The*
*variables are visible only in the routing blocks and they have no
persistency—when*
*the route (with all its subroutes) ends, the variables are discarded.*

Is it correct explanation?According to this, variable lives on SIP message
level when script are executing, but I think something is not correct as
variable lives on proccess level.

Please help me to sort out this!

BR
Denys