[OpenSIPS-Users] call_center module in Opensips 2.3

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Nov 17 04:09:35 EST 2017

Hi Dragomir,

There is a difference between a Call Center service and the Call Center
module - the Call Center module in OpenSIPs is a call queuing with
distribution.

And I didn't mention adding more servers, I said to use 2 different
opensips instances (on same server, different port), just for a better
script separation and to simplify your work. Of course, you can still do
it with a single instance, as Razvan suggested, if you have some good
scripting skills.