[OpenSIPS-Users] fix_nated_sdp and rtpproxy

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Nov 16 08:01:31 EST 2017

Hi Yury,

RTPproxy learns not only from SDP, but based on the incoming RTP
traffic. Your Client will send RTP to RTPproxy (as the Client will
receive back a valid IP in the SDP) and RTPproxy will see where the RTP
traffic comes from and starts sending back RTP to that IP:port.

Just be sure you do not use the "a" and "r" flags when calling rtpproxy
engage.