[OpenSIPS-Users] Introducing OpenSIPS 2.4

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Nov 16 07:24:15 EST 2017

Hi Maxim,

Thank you for the valuable input - it is true what you are saying IF the
media relay has the ability to publish (or report) its internal load.
What you are describing here is what we did in terms of SIP call
balancing, with FreeSWITCH - local call counting versus pulling call
counters from FS.

In regards to the second topic, that is true also, let me give it some
thoughts. The only issue I see here is with "let each vendor to
implement proper hooks" :). But as concept it is something definitely
interesting.