[OpenSIPS-Users] Tearing down the RTPProxy session for the current call

Adrian Fretwell adrian.fretwell at topgreen.co.uk
Tue Nov 7 13:59:32 EST 2017

Hello,

I was just looking at some statistics from my rtpproxy today and noticed
that "RTP sessions created", "RTP sessions destroyed" AND "RTP sessions
ended due to media timeout" all showed the same number.

Although I am aware that the function rtpproxy_unforce() is available,
in example routing scripts, I have never seen it used.

Should I be calling rtpproxy_unforce() in my routing script at the end
of a call?

My assumption is that if I do, then the "RTP sessions ended due to media
timeout" will be much lower.

As always any advice will be gratefully received.

Kind regards,

Adrian Fretwell