[OpenSIPS-Users] b2bua To header format

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Nov 6 05:53:40 EST 2017

Hi, Edwin!

In this case I think you are right, because the ;user=phone should be an
URI parameter, not a header parameter. Although the syntax is fine, the
semantics change - not sure if that bothers you though.

Please open a bug report to keep track of this issue and point it to
this discussion :).

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer