[OpenSIPS-Users] Differences between dialog replication and db_mode 1

Matine Tinthaitae fehmfehmfehmfehmfehm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 11:36:24 EDT 2017

Hi Bogdan,

Thank you for the quick reply.
I had setup the cluster to start opensips on failover so i didn't realize
that it only read the dialogs from database on startup. So in my case it's
more or less the same functionally but i might save on performance by going
with clusterer and maybe even db_mode 0.
Considering the news in OpenSIPS 2.4 getting to know the clusterer module
seems to be the way to go. :)

Again, thank you for the help and thank you for all the great work!

//Matine