[OpenSIPS-Users] profile_count formula

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Nov 1 02:33:49 EDT 2017

Hi,

Thanks! The docs are broken, the correct formula (it's also how the code
actually works) is:

/max_load = (*Idle-CPU* / 100) * (*Max-Sessions* - (///*Sessions *-
/profile_count))/

The "profile_count" is nothing more than the current usage of the given
resource, as the load balancer sees it. As implemented, the load
balancer makes use of dialog profiles to keep track of the number of
calls balanced to each destination. Maybe I should also rename it to
something easier to digest, such as "current_res_usage".

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com