[OpenSIPS-Users] Create new branch on receipt of provisional response on the main branch

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue May 30 06:29:44 EDT 2017

Hi Xaled,

Normally you should use the "msg" param for the inject function, to take
the new destination (to be injected) from the sip msg RURI. But you are
in on_reply route soyou cannnot do this.

The only option is to use the "event" param and to manually simulate an
event by populating some AVPs:

$avp(uri) = <sip ruri>;
$avp(received) =<sip outbound proxy uri>; empty string if not used
$avp(path) = <sip path uri>;empty string if not used
$avp(qval) = <integer Q value 0-10> ;mandatory
$avp(bflags) = <integer bitmask with per-branch flags> ; mandatory (use
0 as default)
$avp(socket) = <local socket as proto:ip:port> ; empty string if not used

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Huston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html