[OpenSIPS-Users] REG::Multiple TCP Connections to Same Destination.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu May 11 04:13:30 EDT 2017

Hello Ravitez,

yes, there will be only one connection between OpenSIPS and SBC, which
will be shared between all the SIP workers. In OpenSIPS TCP, there is no
concept of "connection per child". Still, what is the kind of congestion
you are experience ? could you provide here some more details ?

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html