[OpenSIPS-Users] Using Contact replication and HA

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Wed May 10 14:28:55 EDT 2017

Hi Bogdan,

I tried the force_socket parameter in nathelper, but it did not work. The SIP Pings continue to come from the address stored in the socket field of the contact. Force_socket is ignored and has no impact at all.

I also tried the parameter natping_socket, but this breaks OpenSIPS and prevents it starting. The log file shows this:
2017-05-10 18:05:46 ERROR:nathelper:init_raw_socket: cannot create raw socket
2017-05-10 18:05:46 ERROR:core:init_mod: failed to initialize module nathelper
2017-05-10 18:05:46 ERROR:core:main: error while initializing modules

John Quick
Smartvox Limited