[OpenSIPS-Users] tm param for 477?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue May 9 09:17:02 EDT 2017

Hi Tito,

The 477 is locally generated by OpenSIPS prior to send the the request
out. This is why you cannot have in in the failure route (which is
triggered by the failure of the transaction, AFTER the request was sent
out).

What you can do is to use the 2 flag for t_relay() (see
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.3.x/tm.html#t_relay) and
check in script for the failure of t_relay().

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html