[OpenSIPS-Users] InterProxy messaging

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon May 8 11:28:20 EDT 2017

Hi, Sammy!

Unfortunately there currently is no way to wait for a rabbitmq reply as
you want. However, I also think it would be nice to have this feature in
the next versions. Can you please open a feature request for this[1]?
For now, you can only use REST, DB or CacheDB queries to achieve this.

[1] https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions