[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS debug logging SIP packets it deems non-local

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Mar 20 04:29:46 EDT 2017

Hi, Jock!

If you are not seeing anything in the logs, it means that OpenSIPS
doesn't even receive the message.
I would first try to make a ngrep trace and see if the reply message
gets on the machine. Next, I would double check the firewall rules of
the machine, perhaps disabling the completely.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com