[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy hanging sessions on high load

Daniel Zanutti daniel.zanutti at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 15:11:50 EDT 2017

Hi Dan

Thanks for replying.

I understand that best case scenario is to run on a physical dedicated
server, but unfortunately this is impossible on all cases and virtual
machines is the only viable ($$) solution.

About the "frozen" sessions, as as workaround, I'll test dropping these
sessions directly using dispatcher interface. If it works, a console will
solve the problem.

The problem is that I cannot reproduce this scenario, on some clients it
happens, on some I have same quantity of calls and never happens. I'll try
to find a workaround on the timer.

Thanks for all help, you guys are great.