[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRtool vs CGRATES for Opensips 2.2 +

DanB danb.lists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 06:58:55 EST 2017

Hi Jeff,

You can build packages for CentOS also, you can find more details here:

https://github.com/cgrates/cgrates/tree/master/packages

On the other hand, in order to avoid abusing OpenSIPS mailing list with
CGRateS related questions, feel free to join our google group or IRC
channel and come up with any additional questions.

Cheers,
DanB