[OpenSIPS-Users] preferred OS and version for OpenSIPS?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Mar 3 08:59:19 EST 2017

Hi Robert,

OpenSIPS is expected to work on any Unix flavor.  Still, we mainly use
Linux as devel and test OS.

In regards to Control Panel, that's apache and php. If you have issues
with running in on some OS/version, please fill in a detailed report.

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html