[OpenSIPS-Users] NOTIFY, BYE ends with 404 Not here

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Jun 28 05:08:38 EDT 2017

Hi Artur,

I would first make sure the outgoing packets actually contain the added
"Record-Route" header by doing a trace - scripting mistakes come in all
shapes and sizes. If the carriers are really to blame, you also have the
option of fixing the routing set for the BYEs using fix_route_dialog() [1]

[1]: http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/dialog.html#idp5801280

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com