[OpenSIPS-Users] Rest client for auth

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Wed Jun 21 16:59:14 EDT 2017

Bogdan,

would I have to use the exec module to cast the into the username and
password variables? Also I am not sure how the function expects those
variables to be passed to it ? It is based on variables with these two
names to be set prior to being called?

$var(username)="abc";
$avp(password)="xyz";

Thanks,