[OpenSIPS-Users] B2B prepaid.xml with one MediaServer

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Jun 20 04:45:34 EDT 2017

Hi Andreas,

I didn't noticed the link at the end of your email.

The scenario looks fine to me, at a first glance. And you say to get the
BYE from client1 and your B2B should do the next bridging between
server1 and a new client with the original address of server1.
Do you see this new INVITE sent out by the B2B ? or even before this, do
you see the re-INVITE send to the original caller (server1 leg) for
getting the SDP from it again ?

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html