[OpenSIPS-Users] Building a redirect server

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jun 16 11:07:28 EDT 2017

Hi Royee,

If you want the straight answer to your question : YES, you can - take a
look at the uac + uac_redirect module which allows you to interpret the
3xx reply (on the SBC side) and fork the call to the PBX layer.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html