[OpenSIPS-Users] Phone Registration :(

Voice TAC tac.voice at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 17:51:23 EDT 2017

Hello,

I'm totally new with OpenSIPS and I manged to install it and adjust the
configuration script. However, I tried to register a phone using X-Lite and
ZOPIPER but I could not.

I tried to sniff using ngrep but I did not find any SIP messages. I used
the following command:

ngrep -pqtw byline port 5060 >sip_Messages_Debug.sip

In addition, I used the opensipsctl ul show command but I got:

ERROR: /tmp/opensips_fifo does not exist
ERROR: Make sure you have the line 'modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_name",
"/tmp/opensips_fifo")' in your config
ERROR: and also have loaded the mi_fifo module.

Any help please?