[OpenSIPS-Users] Which SSL Certificate for SIP+TLS

Daniel Zanutti daniel.zanutti at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 11:14:21 EDT 2017

Hi Alex

I have tried with self-generated certificate and it is working fine.

The problem is that this server will be "public" to any kind of sip client,
so I need a Certificate Authority behind it.

I couldn't find the right certificate, can anyone point the right one to
buy?

Looked at instantssl, they are all website certificates:

https://www.instantssl.com/ssl-certificate.html?track=8183

Thanks in advance!