[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips and clusterer

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Jun 6 06:25:45 EDT 2017

Hi, Denis!

Are you sure that the two opensips instances are reachable? Can you
execute the 'clusterer_list' command on both servers?
Also, is the dialog replication working at all?
Finally, replicating both dialogs and profiles is not such a good idea.
I think replication only the dialog is enough. Check out this thread[1].

[1] http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/users/2017-May/037292.html

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions