[OpenSIPS-Users] User Management frame in OpenSIPS-CP has no display

Jennifer Hashimoto jennifer.hashimoto at caztel.com
Mon Jul 31 13:52:44 EDT 2017

Jerry,

I use opensips-cp maybe I can help.

A couple things - I have not found there is an extraneous } that needed to be removed, I would suggest putting it back.

What database are you using? I am using postgres instead of mysql and I found that there was a query where it did a count of users to see if it had anything to display and it was mistakenly finding that it had no users to display.

I suggest finding the part where it does a count on users and modifying the php file to echo the sql it uses (just add a few lines like echo $sql;) then test the sql against your database.

I had to change something like
< $data_no=$resultset[0]['count'];
---
> $data_no=$resultset[0]['count(*)’];