[OpenSIPS-Users] Multiple rtpproxy on same server, same network interfaces

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jul 28 07:04:38 EDT 2017

Hello William,

In 2.0 there are indeed multiple threads, but as worker (doing the RTP
relay) is still one. The rest of the treads are light processing ones.
So I would keep a one to one mapping, IMHO.

If multiple rtpproxies are using the IP for RTP relay, then you have to
partition the port rage to avoid overlapping between them. If there are
different IPs, you do not need to do this.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html