[OpenSIPS-Users] Does not release shared memory

Evgeniy G. goley_ev_sp at mail.ru
Wed Jul 26 08:41:06 EDT 2017

Hi, Liviu Chircu
Has found out in what the reason - the reason was in too big (very big)
values ​​of parameters:
modparam ("tm", "fr_timeout", 30000)
modparam ("tm", "fr_inv_timeout", 120000)
modparam ("tm", "wt_timer", 15000)

I copied the parameters from an article on the Internet, so I did not pay
attention to their values.
During debugging, I noticed that after the transaction ended in case of
errors, for a very long time in tcpdump I saw the answers that generated the
opensips, understood that it should not be so, but postponed the setting.
And when I decided to reduce the time for generating answers or requests
without an answer, then I found out that the problem with not freeing memory
was exactly this.
Now I've reduced the values ​​and everything has risen as it should be.