[OpenSIPS-Users] Accounting of 200 OK and BYE

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Jul 25 05:36:20 EDT 2017

Hi Daniel,

There are 3 types of accountings in OpenSIPS - per message, per
transaction, per dialog.

For the per message, it is clear :) . When doing per-transaction
accounting, the ACC record is written when the transaction is completed
with a final response (>=200) on the UAS side (towards caller). For the
dialog based accounting, the time reference (for ending the call) is the
reception of BYE request; still the CDR is written on the BYE final
reply (as OpenSIPS allows you to collect CDR info from the BYE replies too).

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html