[OpenSIPS-Users] Does not release shared memory

Evgeniy G. goley_ev_sp at mail.ru
Mon Jul 24 04:28:53 EDT 2017

Hi, Liviu Chircu
I found out the memory stick when Opensips fell. I measured the average
memory usage value by one call of 0.064MB. Then, at startup, Opensips
indicated using 32M of shared memory. Using the values from the statistics
(shmem: free_size 29996944 B) translated it into MB (28,6073). The result
was divided by 0,064 resulting in about 447 calls. And then the magic begins
=).
After 448 calls, OpenSIPs crashes. Similarly, it happens when you specify a
memory of more than 32MB.
I use the Opencips on CentOS 7. I did not observe such a problem on Ubuntu
16.04 TLS.