[OpenSIPS-Users] 20170710-Support Needed to install OpenSIPS Control Panel

KARTHICKRM karthickrm at sardonyx.in
Mon Jul 10 03:11:55 EDT 2017

Hi,

This is Karthick. I am using Ubuntu 17.04 version.

I had installed OpenSIPS 2.3.1 version. And I installed Control Panel 7.2.3
.

To install the OpenSIPS, I just referred and followed the link
<https://www.linuxhelp.com/how-to-install-opensips-on-ubuntu-17-04/>
https://www.linuxhelp.com/how-to-install-opensips-on-ubuntu-17-04/

To install the Control Panel 7.2.3 I just followed the link
<https://www.vultr.com/docs/how-to-install-opensips-control-panel-on-ubuntu-
16-04>
https://www.vultr.com/docs/how-to-install-opensips-control-panel-on-ubuntu-1
6-04

It gives the OpenSIPS Control Panel Login Screen. But at the time of login
it gives the error message

Error while connecting : MDB2 Error: not found

How to solve this issue? Please give the solution ASAP.

Note:

Latest MDB2 Driver is installed for MySQL. (MDB2-Driver-MYSQL 1.5.0b4) and
MDB2 Version is 2.5.0b5

Thanks,

Karthick.R.M

+91 8124774480